From: Wil Genovese [mailto:jugg...@visi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 2:53 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF9 and Bolt in eWEEK

yes, read my blog - MOST people are not reading the CF Builder
documentation and thus missing one very important step when adding
third-party plugins to the stand alone version.

http://www.trunkful.com/index.cfm/2009/7/14/Getting-Started-with-ColdFusion-
Builder

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.