When you're writing your applications, do you not try to anticipate
certain things users will try that you know may cause problems and
then provide them appropriate messages?  I think Adobe predicted that
a lot of users would try to have CFEclipse and CF Builder on the same
Eclipse installation and wanted to provide a more useful message to
them.  And, given that people have tried that, I think they were
right. :)

Scott