Have you read the ColdFusion Builder docs about adding third-party
plugins?

I posted about setting up SVN on my blog and as a part of that I
always choose the Subclipse Integration for Mylin.  Is this all your
looking for?

The docs from Adobe state you must add the Ganymede Update site in
order for third-party plugins to install properly since this update
site allows you to grab the needed dependancies.

See my blog post
(http://www.trunkful.com/index.cfm/2009/7/14/Getting-Started-with-ColdFusion-Builder

  ) for Getting Started with ColdFusion Builder or read the Adobe
Documentation if you have not added the Ganymede Update.

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.