That is weird since I just installed some additional Mylin
components.  Mylin Task List, Mylin Bridge: Eclipse IDE, and Mylin
Bridge Team Support with no issues on Win XP Pro.  I also installed
Mylin and Mylin Extras on my Mac Book Pro with no issues.  Both
computers are using the public beta installed as standalone.

Interesting side note is that the UI and steps taken for adding
plugins are different between the Mac and Win XP.

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.