Especially since ExtJs started out as an 'extension' of YUI ;)

And (and I'm not knockin JQuery) people should really look at ExtCore
for basic DOM manipulation, ajax and effects...

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Co-Author of "Learning Ext JS"
http://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js/book
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com