> I've seen allot of jobs require lately BA/BS and not accept experience
> in it's place. What in your estimation is the percent of coldfusion
> people who have these and do you have one yourself?
>
> For me, I don't have any college experience and I would guess that
> about 5% of the coldfusion community actually have a BA/BS.
>
> Has your experience been different?

I'd say you're pretty accurate in your guess.  I don't have it and
don't want it either.  For me it's as much a matter of principle as
anything.  I got where I am today by figuring it out on my own (as I
think most CFers have) and to me that's worth WAY more than somebody
who sat in a classroom and had it fed to them.

I had an interview last week and left feeling like a complete idiot
because I didn't have the vocabulary they were apparently looking for.

Rob