Guess I'm a little outnumbered - I have no degree. But then I'm an old
fa*t who's been around and worked in everything over the years from law
to construction before being wowed by the amazing combination of art and
science that is the internet. Our Web Manager has a degree in
nutritional science. Go figure. But we complement each other in the
experience/qualification equation.

But what you're seeing is more a sign of the current times rather than
related to any given discipline.

With so many people unfortunately out of work these days, employers (who
are hiring) can afford to be more exacting and particular with their
requirements of job applicants. I've seen these requirements undulate
over the years.

--
Mark Atkinson
AOCS Web | www.aocs.org