Now that's about the most unusual instrument I've seen!
I just don't see how he does the fastest runs in the piece!

Hilarious!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Guido [mailto:gerald.gu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:09 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Education

Well Ike, there are only 12 notes (words) in western music. Hell of a
language where almost all the meaning is in the timber, cadence and
inflection.

Odd how something that is essentially a mathematical construct with a
vocabulary of 12 words can convey nearly an infinite shades of meaning.

But none the less some interpretations of even the most beautiful
compositions known to humanity can still make giggle uncontrollably

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12rioESy2fg&feature=related

G!