The question was brought to my light.  if i wanted to build a mailer for the
purpose of distributing mail to hundreds of thousands of address.  Would it be
possible to build this piece of software in coldfusion? is there any limitation
in using coldfusion for this routine? does anyone know what other mail servers
use that is the sort of "known" best language for this.  the idea is to create
one interface to many server resources, essentially virtualizing the server
resource.   Coldfusion is my native language i was just brainstorming here.