You can do *anything* with ColdFusion.

ColdFusion is bad-ass.

:DeN

-PS You'll have less headaches if you use a service that specializes
in distributing email for the actual emailing, but if you want a
fast-to-develop, spiffy looking management deal, that can "talk" to a
grip of other stuff, CFML is the language for you!!!

--
Wise kings generally have wise counselors; and he must be a wise man
himself who is capable of distinguishing one.