From: Randy Zeitman [mailto:stonerosedesigndot...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 2:12 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Clients Can't Login - IE8 Caching?

Sometimes people fail when they login to my site, even with the correct info.

As I made my own log of success/fails I saw the attempts weren't even being
logged.

I had one user delete the temp file cache, in IE8, and it magically worked (and
was properly logged...so now the login page actually loaded where before it
didn't.).

So what happened? Why did the login page not execute and the member
automatically went to the failed login page?

Is this just an IE thing?... What could I do on my CF side to make sure the
login page executes?

Thanks (for helping this novice... one day I'll be intermediate).

Randy