Gerald,

A recent increase in Enterprise edition by 33% is news to me. Are you
referring to the 25% increase of ColdFusion 8 Enterprise from previous
versions? The price for ColdFusion 9 has not gone up at all and the rise in
cost of ColdFusion 8 was the first in 8 years and we were able to isolate
that to Enterprise edition only. If anything, you could say the cost of CF9
went down considerably since Adobe no longer charges for dev, test and
staging environments.

-Adam