>>Well, if you're going to use CFCONTENT to serve the files, there's no
point in renaming them, is there?

Yes, if you cannot store them in some non Web accessible directory,
which was my case for many years before I got my own dedicated server.
By renaming them .cfm, they are automatically protected by some
Application.cfm in the same directory.

 >>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Claude_Schn=E9egans <schneeg...@interneti=71?=
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?ue.com=3E?=

 >>I don't know if that's a problem with your mail client, or with the
list, but I thought you might want to know. I'd have sent this to you
directly, but I'm too lazy to decypher the escaped characters.

Well, I think its a problem with Gmail. My name have an accented
character in it, and it is encoded in"encoded-word" format by
Thunderbird wich is an SMTP standard.
Every thing looks correct to me with Thundebird.