>CF8 (64 bit)/Vista Professional (64 bit)/IIS7  This is my development
>workstation and I am using localhost.
>
>For some reason, debug output isn't showing up; I've tried any number of
>options in CF Administrator settings -- classic and AJAX both, to no avail.
> I am not using cfsetting to restrict debug output, and using cfsetting to
>enable debug output isn't working, either.  I have ensured that both
>127.0.0.1 and my ethernet IP address is assigned, still nothing.  Has anyone
>else run into this?

I've run into the same problem and this old post was the only one I've found
that refers to this issue. In my case I'm running CF8 (64) on Windows 7, but
having the same problem with the debug not showing up. This is my local
development machine. If I dump the CGI scope, it definitely sees me as
127.0.0.1 but whether I enter that for the debug IPs or leave them completely
blank - still nothing. Just wondering if you ever found a solution when you ran
into this or if anyone else might have seen it before.