Not sure where my earlier reply to this went, but the list (online at least)
was being a little wonky yesterday so I'll try again...

>I wonder if you have the right check boxes checked (They are different between
>the 2). In CF7 it's "enable debugging" but in CF 8 It says "enable request
>debugging output" - and I would also choose the "classic" template because
>the dockable one can be blocked by a popup blocker (I think).

Hi Mark, yeah those are the settings I use (although I did try various other
options to try and get it working). I finally just decided to try rolling back
my system a couple weeks and that seems to have cleared up whatever was
blocking it! Weird, huh? I guess I should be running my development environment
on a separate partition, just to prevent that kind of issue. Well, a job for
another day....

--- Mary Jo