From: Mary Jo Sminkey [mailto:mary...@cfwebstore.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 11:59 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF8/Vista 64 debug output not showing up

>I just tested this on my laptop (CF 9 multiserver, Windows 7 64-bit)
>and didn't get any debug output initially through IIS, but did get it
>through the built-in JRun web server.

I'm currently just using the built-in web server, so it's not an IIS issue.

It definitely is only effecting my CF8 install, as I have no problems with
CF7 on the same machine giving me debug output (using the same settings, IP
etc.) I haven't tested a CF9 install on here yet, I may need to just to see
if that has the same problem for me.

>In my debug IP addresses, both
>127.0.0.1 and the IPv6 loopback address were listed.

That's what I had initially as well.

>What do you get when you click the "Add Current" button in CF
Administrator?

127.0.0.1

--- Mary Jo