For some people, there's a lot not to like about Dreamweaver or
CFBuilder...primarily that we already own paid for and licensed copies of
Homesite+.  Now, I'm one of the lucky ones who also owns Dreamweaver CS4 and
CFBuilder, but, honestly, I can't get used to either of them...there are
enough niggling little annoyances in both of them to have me going back to
Homesite+.

For example:

Dreamweaver's code completion is broken.  And by broken, I mean it isn't
there.  I want to type <atag> and have it automatically create </atag> as
soon as I type the last caret in the opening tag.  It doesn't do that.

CFBuilder insists that I work in "projects".  Sorry, CFBuilder and Eclipse,
that's not how I work and stop trying to force me into a work paradigm that
I don't like.

So, yeah, there are those of us who prefer to use HomeSite+, just like there
are people who still use vi.

To those of you who aren't using Dreamweaver, CFBuilder, or Homesite+, what
are you using and how does it work for CF development?

Pete