That would work for syntax, which is great, but the things that
tripped me up with CFBuilder and Railo were the bits where it expects
you to set up your local dev server, asking you if you want to
start/stop it, using RDS to introspect datasources to scaffold CFCs
for you, do line debugging, etc. I know they are all optional things
to use and I certainly have no problems with Adobe more tightly
connecting their IDE with their Server product but I found that those
couplings were nice when working with CF9 but irritating with Railo.
Code completion, syntax highlighting, etc are things I can get in
CFEclipse, so I was just curious whether there was a good argument for
using CFBuilder with Railo or whether my perception that the value
added benefits of CFBuilder were really only present when you are also
using CF9 was backed up by the experiences of others.

Cheers,
Judah