Hey Sean, how do you feel about using CFBuilder with Railo? It seems
to me that it works fine with CF9 but since most of my new dev is with
Railo, I've tried to use CFBuilder and it seems like it just gets in
the way, expecting that I'm using CF9 and not really understanding
that that my server might be something else. I'd pay for CFBuilder if
it worked well with my setup but since I'm using Railo I haven't seen
anything compelling over CFEclipse. Since you are also involved in the
Railo project, what are your thoughts on CFEclipse vs CFBuilder with
Railo or OpenBD as a server?

Cheers,
Judah