In the beginning Eclipse was just too daunting to approach for a Homesite adept.

But as I was warming to the concept of CFEclipse CFBuilder emerged. And after
having seen a thorough demonstration of CFBuilder by Ben Forta over at the
Dutch CFUG I was almost over to the CFBuilder masses. But, and there's a big
BUT, the built in RDS functions that make CFBuilder just do all that littlebit
extra over CFEclipse is not supported or useful for Railo-users. And since I've
been using Railo for development and production now for more than a year, it
didn't quite feel right to pay for CFBuilder when it (excluing the
RDS-functions) does almost the same stuff as CFEclipse. And then the step from
Homesite to CFEclipse suddenly seemed daunting again, especially knowing that
there might be quite a learning curve. Something I not always have time for in
between clients ;-)

But maybe, maybe, I'll take the step towards CFEclipse soon...

Sebastiaan
So long and thanx 4 all the fish

==> Onlinebase.nl