>> and certainly not organized enough to be innovative.

I guess that all depends on your definition of innovative. I have been
following the OBD mailing list and (off the top of my head) could any of
these be defined as innovative?

Porting OBD to run on Google App Engine?
Or support for Amazon Web services:  S3 (well before Adobe did), SimpleDB
and Simple Queue Service?
Or rendering dynamic CFML code?
Or a spell checker plugin?

G?

--
Gerald Guido
http://www.myinternetisbroken.com

"Wait. We can't stop here. This is bat country."
-- HST