> > You could look at the SequeLink logs, which
> > are not enabled by default - but I'm sure there's some option to
> > enable them.
>
> I'm trying to find where.
> I've checked for the occurrence of two datasource names in all files under
> \ColdFusion9, one for a datasource which works, the
> othe one for the problematic one.
> I found two files :
> - C:\ColdFusion9\lib\neo-datasource.xml and
> - C:\ColdFusion9\db\slserver54\admin\<DSN>
>
> Both contains exactly the same type of data regarding the two Datasources.
> And I don't see any difference in the two ODBC connections either.

SequeLink should have its own logging options. But again, this isn't
enabled by default, so there won't be anything to see until you figure
out how to enable SequeLink logging, then examine those log files.
There is a SequeLink PDF in the slserver54 directory, but i haven't
read it.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.