> In CFAdmin, if I go into SERVER SETTINGS > Settings Summary, in the
> Database Data Sources section, it lists all my data sources.  So, if I
> see everything using a JDBC URL, does that mean that I don't use ODBC
> data sources?

I'm not in front of a machine running CF, so I'm not sure exactly what
shows up in there.

Even when you're using ODBC, though, you're still using JDBC, as
that's all that CF knows (being a Java application). Java applications
only use JDBC. The ODBC Server and ODBC Agent services act as a
JDBC-to-ODBC bridge. So, my guess would be that you'll see all your
data sources as having JDBC URLs no matter what, but that the ones
that use the ODBC services will mention "sequelink" or something along
those lines.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite