I'm not trying to rob you Bilbo... I'm trying to help you.

-mk

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Grant [mailto:mgr...@modus.bz]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 5:25 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Beta Tester Wanted for new CF (MVC) Framework

I'm not going head to head with anyone. I just know I've come to my
conclusions about SEO based on personal experience and the opinions of
others in this community who I respect. The owner of this list being one of
them. I don't really care to argue about. If DW thinks I'm wrong that's the
least of my worries. And it seems we all have sites in the top ten. The one
I spent three years building rank for is #1 in just about all it's keyword
areas and at least top five in the rest. Just because I call it mojo doesn't
mean I'm mystified by SEO. Nor does it mean that I think changing your URL
is going to make you sky rocket up the charts.