Well Dave, I would say in that instance, their Mojo would just be considered
their tried and true techniques to get results.  Just as all of us
developers use tried and true functions, frameworks, etc... which give us
advantages, or Mojo, over other development companies.  I do agree that it
is presented as something special, I too ignore that...

Dave McGraw - Oyova Software
http://www.oyova.com