> So you're reacting to the word mojo?

Yeah, I am. Because, in every other area of computing, when you do
something you can measure and verify the effects. Once you lose that
ability to measure, you don't have anything worth buying.

> You seem to have a personal axe to grind here. Did you get taken by an SEO
> guy selling snake oil?

No. My company does some SEO work, as an adjunct to custom application
development, CMS deployment, etc. But without fail so far, almost
everybody I've met who works solely with SEO implies that it's some
secret dark art with secret knowledge. And that's bullshit. I have a
low tolerance for bullshit.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.