I'll check the link when I am home, but I use flash remoting all the time which
uses blaze ds under the hood.  You should never install rds in production.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Andrew Scott" <andr...@andyscott.id.au>
Date: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 7:08 pm
Subject: How secure is RDS
To: "cf-talk" <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>

I don't see any where that it mentions using RDS to communicate with
Flex<->ColdFusion.

I am no expert in Flash/Flex development but I am under the impression the
Flash Remoting on ColdFusion is the way Flash talks to ColdFusion, however
in development the Flash Builder might require RDS to do Flash development.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
http://www.andyscott.id.au/