Check out my other reply.  For the CF side of things you should be good to
go.  In Flex the wizard should help you point ot your services-config, but
I;ve seen Flash Builder mess that up.  Let us know if you have issues.
Also, make sure you can hit http://yourdomain.com/flex2gateway in a
browser (should return a blank page) to ensure remoting is properly
configured.

Nic