Yes, but are indexes and execution plans being maintained on the blog
tables and queries with the same frequency as that of your other
applications. I doubt your other apps are touching the same data.

Steve 'Cutter' Blades
Adobe Certified Expert
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com

Co-Author "Learning Ext JS 3.2" Packt Publishing 2010
https://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js-3-2-for-building-dynamic-desktop-style-user-interfaces/book

"The best way to predict the future is to help create it"