Hi

I have created a web form, but what I would like it to do (and I'm not
sure if this is possible with Coldfusion?) is when a user enters their
employee number into a text field without a page refresh it runs a
database lookup and populates other fields in the form with that
employees information (name, address etc)

Is this possible and is anybody willing to share any code snippets on
how to do this.

I am getting pushed toward ASP.net for this but I am trying to fight the
corner of Coldfusion - so if I can deliver this app in Coldfusion it
would certainly help it's case so it would still be a viable development
option here.

Many Thanks