Dreamweaver aso needs RDS for a lot of its features, but RDS is not
supposedly to be installe don production servers.
If you run CF enterprise, then you can sandbox RDS access and give each user
their own login and limit what folders they have access to.
This is what I do on cfmldeveloper.com to allow developers to use RDS.