> Wow: LJustify(), RJustify(), and CJustify() functions. Who
> woulda thunk it. Brilliant. I guess.

Whenever I'm working with people relatively new to CF my number one
piece of advice is to become very familiar with the function reference
so you don't spend a bunch of time re-writing functions that are
already built-in.  I recall one new developer back in 2001 who spent
nearly a day working on a function and ran into a snag.  He asked me
for help and after looking over his code for a moment I replaced his
entire file with one line, a function CF already had which would do
the same thing (getProfileString() in that case since he was trying to
read and parse .ini files).

Granted, the function list has grown by leaps and bounds with more
recent releases so even more experienced developers may not be fully
up-to-date in that area.

The white-space directive in CSS isn't something I was aware of so
even I am constantly learning. :)

-Justin