Hi Cameron.  I know CF very well. I been coding in it for many years.  But,
I admit, I am a little tagged out.

Cfscript feels more elegant, and as I learn more and more javascript, it
seems a natural time to try to get completely up to speed on cfscript.

I do wish Adobe would fill out CF so that one could write mostly in
cfscript and avoid cf tags altogether, if desired.  It would also help when
I end up around small-minded coders who scoff at CF merely because of the
tags.

Yes, I have answers for those types, like how I can produce the same apps
they can, but in 1/3 the time, or how Adobe puts a lot of development into
the language, which gets us big upgrades every few years -- or how we can
get a live body on the phone when we need one.

But still, I really want to be a cfscripter, and I am looking for a path to
make that happen.  There must be at least a few chapters in some book out
there somewhere, no?

Pete, thank you very much for the cheat sheet. That will come in handy.

-RR