Leight I am not going to get into any more of a debate over this, the point
that I made is that you can use Java to do the ArrayFind to be used in
ColdFusion 6 - 8, now although you have brought up a good point any decent
developer can run with this, and write an ArrayFind to do the same thing.

It took me a whole 2 mins to write the ArrayFind(array, object, [case])
that can do the same thing as ColdFusion 9's ArrayFind() and
ArrayFindNoCase(), I will stand by the fact that just because it is not in
an older version doesn't mean you can't do it.

Your point of the orignal indexOf() is very valid, but I maintain that it
is do able if one is to think outside the box.

--
Regards,
Andrew Scott