> I said, " tired of helping them feed me adverts".  They base the adverts
> they feed on everything they know about the target.
>
> I keep my data backed up.
>
> Dave, I spent 30 years in IT and most of it as an IT manager.  I get by.
>
> Seems to chose to ignore most of what I said .

No, I didn't ignore any of what you said. I just pointed out that
Google Apps for Business doesn't contain ads, and Google doesn't use
your Apps for Business email to figure out how to serve you ads. Their
terms of service prevent them from doing this.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.