I presume you have checked your sent items to be sure?
It may be that the cf problem has caused spam blocks to kick in and block
the hostek server.
Unfortunately if you are just using a free gmail account then you get no
support so cannot contact google to find out.

You could ask hostek if you vould get an extract from the mail log and see
if it tells you anything.

My best suggestion would still be to use sendgrid.net.

Russ Michaels
www.michaels.me.uk
cfmldeveloper.com
cflive.net