Rewrite the whole thing right now? No.  I would progressively replace CF
UI tags with clean JS frameworks or custom JS as you touch each section
of your application.  You'll find fewer and fewer people are using the
CF UI tags and therefore less and less assistance available.  And most
of the CF UI tag problems people seek assistance with are directly
related to shortcomings/bugs in said tags that will probably never be
fixed by Adobe.  Considering that the CF UI stuff is built on top of JS
libraries that are several versions (and several years) old, you are far
better off investing in implementing current versions of JS libraries
yourself and reaping the benefits of the cumulative feature
improvements/bug fixes of those libraries.

Just my $0.01 (inflation sucks, don't it)
-Carl V.