> We tested eWebEditPro, but some of our clients don't like installing
plugins
>from companies that they've never heard of - it's a paranoia thing

That may be true but considering that there are few number of people that
will actually be doing the editing and they only have to download the
plug-in once, its not that bad.  When you edit a second time it's blazing
fast.  The benefits far outweigh the time to download.  It just requires
instilling some confidence and security to the client on your part.  Usually
what I do is sit down at the client's computer and show them what happens
while explaining this is only done once.  After it's loaded I let the client
sit down and let them start playing with it and their 'wonderment' and
excitement quickly replace any fears of the initial download.  -Sold-   Give
it a try with them and see if that helps.

Sincerely,

Rob Sherman
Allaire Certified Developer & Instructor
CFDude, Inc.  http://www.cfdude.com
<CF_Office> (310) 543-1622 <CF_Fax> (310) 543-0512