I can never understand why Homesite was so popular, it's bigger brother was
the better of the two. Which was Studio. But as it is old and ancient and
not being updated any more, feel free to use 20 year old software.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411