I use Newtek and they are pretty good. However I've tried to run CF and
Wordpress on the same Windows server with Newtek and Wordpress was super
slow. They kept telling me it's a known issue and there's nothing they
could do about it. I ended up splitting onto two different servers. It's
shared hosting so the tech staff is only so supportive of edge case issues
like this.