MSAccess does not work since windows server 2008 as the jet drivers do not
exist for 64bit OS, so your host must be running 2003 still on 32bit.
So the days of running MSAccess have already gone years ago, you are just
running on a legacy windows 2003 system, which reaches EOL this July.

If you want to know why CF has so many issues on shared hosting, then read
this
http://www.michaels.me.uk/post.cfm/why-coldfusion-railo-are-not-suited-to-shared-hosting