I echo everything said below except I am on shared hosting. I've had some
issues with slow response and failure to connect and, at least twice, they
volunteered to move me to a different host to solve the problem. I'm running
multiple sites with them.

There have been times when I'm pretty sure they didn't read all my support
request and gave a kneejerk response, but we worked through that. If I was
starting any new sites they would go there.

I'm pretty sure the days of running Access are limited. I still have a couple
of sites, too, and they don't work real well. The connections keep dying and
have to be restarted by the support staff. I'm converting them to MSSQL.

Larry V. Stephens

I made the switch to Hostek (https://cp.hostek.com/aff.php?aff=931) a few years
back and I have been very happy with the decision. I just went through a server
upgrade over the weekend in which we ran into an issue with a couple of old
sites that are still running on MS Access. Their support staff were very
diligent and were able to work out the issue for me. I have not worked with
their shared hosting, but their VPS service has been top notch.