From: Robert Everland III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 10:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Politics RULE - GRRRRRRR

Well if this were the company that employed you asking this, then it would
be up to you todo what they wanted, but since techincally this is a
competitor and they could easily mess around with your coding, not saying
they will, but they could. I would be totally against this, it's politics
and they can't prove anything. If anything all I would allow is for them to
use a copy of your code, which they can since they have access, and test it
on thier live server. Then they can come to you with anything they find. I
think they just want you to be a cop out and make your life difficult, best
to never let your guard down.

Bob Everland