If you cached the queries by storing them in application scoped structures
that refresh on demand or on a timeframe, you can update the cache by
sending a command to any page in the application. It would be simple to
automate this across multiple servers if you can refer to the server by IP
or distinct domain name.

In this case, however, this isn't an issue anyway, since the data will
probably not be updated for weeks at a time and never as an emergency.