> Yes, but... [snip]

What I am saying is that there are probably not very many situations where
it would make sense to use both solutions.  The foremost question is not
"which is faster", but "which is more practical for my app".  It's like
saying, which is faster Client or Session variables?  The answer is really
not relevant because in most situations it really only makes sense to use
one or the other.

> Right, but can we use the struct functions on a query to the effect of
> running a query on it?

What?

-Cameron

Cameron Childress