From: Chris Colón [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 4:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: New CF5 Partner Hosting License

You make good points, but in your opponent's favor, the bottom line is that
some folks are always going to just be
trendily contrarian.  Maybe those people can afford the extra thousands of
$$ for the new license (which, again,
has NO MORE FEATURES than the less costly Enterprise version)?  Or, maybe,
they aren't affected by it?