> > Great idea. I was getting sick of opening up e-mails (in
> Outlook) just to
> > see if an e-mail came from a macromedia.com address.
> >
> > Any chance of doing the same for e-mails from allaire.com?

> Doesn't email filtering accomplish the same task?

Umm, I must have got the wrong end of the stick.

I'd thought Michael was saying that had set up something which flagged the
sender of a CF-Talk e-mail as having been sent from a macromedia.com e-mail
address (I'd been opening some e-mails to see if they were Macromedia
employees). Maybe not.

Ignore me... it's one of those days.

--
Aidan Whitehall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>