From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 May 2001 12:37
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF-Partners List

Hewolses,

If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can turn on Group Sorting, and sort the
emails by Subject.
That helps a lot if you want to read a particular thread of conversation,
and is practically the same thing that the webbased archives will do for
you, except that doing it on your own computer is  a lot quicker.

-Gel
www.carigamer.com
Island Gaming At Its Best!(tm)