******************************* Team Allaire *******************************
Actually, there is a donations address signed up at paypal
(https://secure.paypal.x.com/affil/pal=donations%40fusionauthority.com). At
one point a few people from the Fusebox list sent in some donations and we
got some new software with it. Truth be told, I'd rather get corporate
sponsors of one form or another to help support the lists and the FA
magazine. I always appreciate when people donate, but having the 'big guys'
giving takes some weight off of peoples shoulders.
One of the main supports of the lists and FA is CFHosting.com. The cost of
the bandwidth used by the HoF machine is covered by them and they deserve a
big nod for it. They're also working with me on other resources for the
community and it's only because of my need to work that they're not up yet.
I've branched out some and have gotten help so they will be up and running
soon. As you've seen, we're getting up to date on the FA alerts, putting in
better navigation for it and even upgrading the annotated docs to CF 5.
I'm even talking to a big CF player at the moment about a sponsorship that
could help get more resources out there and maybe even tie some of them
together (not absorbing the resources that exist, but giving them better
communication and sharing).

*******************************
> On the topic of "mine is bigger than yours", the list gets an average of
200
> posts a day. Multiply that by 30 days and that's your 6000 messages. Now
if
> that's just a month, think of how much you have after a year. Now think of
> ALL the lists together.
> Anyone want to buy me a new hard drive for my mail alone? ;)
>

> > Only 6000? Your post made me take a look at my CF-Talk folder. I've got
> over
> > 12,000 and that's after archiving almost 5000 to a local DB. Guess
you're
> > right, it's time to archive again.
> >
> > Thx
> >
> > Stephen