at my last position i installed the security patch from Allaire (MPSB01-07:
ColdFusion Security Patch for versions 2.0 through 4.5.1 SP2), all seemed
fine, i have now left that position (but my site is still there), and the
engineers are trying to say that this patch caused the TCP/IP protocol to
get hosed...
i don't have tons of details on this, but has anyone else had any type of
trouble with this patch? is it possible for a CF patch to hose TCP/IP? seems
strange to me, but then again, i am not an engineer....
anyone?
~~
Stephenie Hamilton
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Professional
http://coldfusionwebs.com